(Click here for Business Memberships)
Great things are happening at the Kirkland Art Center!
The KAC is a vibrant arts community that seeks to educate children and adults in the arts; advocate for artists and the arts; and engage the community in a range of cultural experiences and opportunities. There’s always something happening under the steeple!
Join or renew today to become a member of this treasured community multi-arts center! The Kirkland Art Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, so a portion of your KAC membership is also tax deductible as provided by law.
Thank you, and please spread the word about membership in our arts community!
All Members receive these basic benefits for one (1) year:
- Discounts on classes, workshops and performances
- Invitations to gallery receptions and special events
- Brochures and announcements for classes and events
- Weekly e-newsletter to keep you informed
- Participation in the Member’s Art Show
Individual $35 or Senior $30
- All Basic benefits for one (1) Member
- All basic benefits for two adults and children under 18
Supporting $100 and *NEW * Artist Level
- All Household benefits
- Two tickets to a performance held at the KAC
- Artists who want to take advantage of this new benefit will get a feature link to their social media page or website on our website!
- All Supporting benefits
- Household Membership to give as a gift
- All Contributing benefits
- 2 extra tickets to a performance held at the KAC
Sustaining $1,000 or more
- All the above benefits
- One free 3-hour gallery rental for a meeting or party